- GPS Hover
- GPS Return to home
- 17 minutes flight time
- 400m range
- Option to mount the electronic gimbal
Designed to get your Action Camera up in the air
Able to carry a GoPro™ as well as most other Action Cameras, the Delta Drone lets you capture pro-quality, smooth footage from above. Fully stabilised with GPS satellite control and with an impressive 17 minute flight time, The Delta can hover and even Return to Home.
- With an impressive range of 400m, the Delta Drone comes pre-programmed with Geofencing at 300m, as a safety precaution. This stops the Delta Drone flying out of the Pilot’s VLOS (Visual Line of Sight)
- The Delta Drone can lock its altitude in a hover, using Global Positioning Satellites. Enjoy seeing the Delta Drone hover effortlessly, with increased stability when taking aerial footage.
- Fly with confidence knowing that the built-in RTH function will bring the Delta Drone back its Take-off Location, all at the touch of a button
- The official Delta Drone Battery grants the Delta Drone an impressive 17 minute flight time. With a 2200mAh capacity, pack more than one battery and enjoy an extended time in the air!
Max Ascent Speed: 6m per sec Hover Accuracy: 0.8m Max Flight Speed: 15m per sec Motors: 920 KV brush Battery: 3S LiPo, 11.1 V/2200 mAh Flying Weight:: 810g Flight Time: Up to 17 minutes Size: 290 x 290 x 185 mm Rotor Blades: 9043 Self Tightening Gimbal Adapter: Optional Accessory Channels: 6 Channel Operating Frequency: 2.4-2.48GHZ Bandwidth: 500KHZ Channel Resolution: 1024 Weight: 335g Input Power: 6V.AA Batteries Size: 174 x 89 x 190 mm
UAV Regional Guide
Click your local authority to view the UAV regulations in your region
|AUSTRALIA||NEW ZEALAND||IRELAND||FRANCE||UNITED KINGDOM||SCOTLAND|
Never use your drone with any Radio Communication, WiFi or Bluetooth equipment in close proximity or attached to the Drone/Transmitter. Failure to adhere to this may cause serious interference with the Drone and loss of signal and control.
Never fly your Drone with the WiFi, Bluetooth or Radio Communication enabled on your Action Camera or GoPro. Flying your Drone with a WiFi enabled Action Camera attached to it may cause serious interference and loss of control as they both operate on the 2.4ghz frequency.