REVO E1 250W Electric Scooter Refurbished
Refurbished Electric Scooter
This lightweight E-Scooter with a foldable design is an economical way to commute.
- LED Display
- Light Weight
- LG Battery
- 3 Speed Modes
- Foldable and Portable
- Quick Folding Button
- 100kg Load Support
- LED Safety Lighting
- Front Pneumatic Endurance Tyre
- Electronic Brake
3 Month Repair Warranty
The REVO E1 is lightweight and foldable electric scooter. It is an economical way to commute to work, school and everything in-between. Featuring an LED display you’ll have full visibility over your battery levels and speed. Commute up to 25km/h with the push of a thumb, then slow down using the electronic brake.
- Convenient: With a sleek, foldable design and at only 11.3kg, the E1 E-scooter is the incredibly compact and portable way to store, carry and commute.
- 3 Speed Modes: Adjust your speed as you ride with the press of a button. Choose between Low (at 10km/h), Medium (20km/h) or the max speed Fast (at 25km/h) (*Based on a 75kg person averaging 15km/h)
- LED Display: The LED Screen allows you to easily monitor your speed in km/h, battery levels and your front headlight status. The colour-coded speed-mode light gives you visibility on whether you’re travelling in Low (White), Medium (Yellow) or Fast (Red) mode.
- Safety Lights: White LED front headlight to allow you to illuminate the path ahead, while the rear red LED lights to enhance visibility to keep you safe on the street.
- Load Support: The reinforced aluminium alloy frame can support up to 100kg weight load but for a better experience we recommend use by people under 100kg.
15km Range - 20km (Based on a 75kg person averaging 15km/h.)
|Frame||Iron and Aluminium|
|Tyre Size||8 inches|
|Tyres||Pneumatic (Front), Solid (Rear)|
|Unfolded||1090 x 450 1150mm|
|Folded||1100 x 470 x 470mm|
|Resistance||IPX4 Splash Proof|
|Battery||36V 5.2Ah 20 Cells LG Lithium Battery|
|Charger Voltage||100-240V - 50/60Hz|
|Charging Time||3 Hours|
- REVO E1 E-Scooter
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
Can I ride my Electric Scooter in public?
The regulations around the use of E-Scooters on public roads and footpaths vary. To confirm your local laws before purchasing an E-Scooter, click here.
Are electric scooters allowed on pavements/footpaths?
Please check your local region guidelines about this. It is your responsibility to always ensure you ride safely and be extra cautious around pedestrians! When not in an open and clear space it is better to set your maximum speed to a safe level e.g. 10km/hr.
Can I use the rear fender as a break?
Yes, you sure can! It operates like a traditional scooter, but we recommend using it as an emergency brake only and prioritising the electronic handbrake. Overuse can cause long term damage to the tyre and rear fender.
Will my E-Scooter come assembled?
Yes! Everything is assembled except for the handlebars, you will need to screw these on yourself. Be mindful they are a reverse screw.
Do I have to wear a helmet?
You should always use a helmet when riding an E-Scooter. Regulations vary between country and region and it is advisable that you investigate your local government road safety pages to see if one is required. Nevertheless, we believe safety comes first and strongly recommend you wear one when operating your E-Scooter.
I hopped on my E-Scooter, pressed the throttle and nothing happened.
It’s important to remember that you will need to push off to start your E-Scooter before pressing the throttle (this is a safety feature). To do this, put one foot on your E-Scooter and push off the ground with your other foot. To gain momentum you may need a couple of pushes to get up to speed before the throttle kicks in.
For more information and further support, please visit our help desk.
For more information on the E-Scooter warranty, please click here.
*Please note: Due to the nature of a refurbished rideable item, your scooter may arrive with cosmetic marks and showing small amounts of usage.