Affordable Kaiser Baas VR-X Headset Provides Entry To World Of VR
Posted on June 29 2016
By David Richards
Click here to read this article on http://channelnews.com.au
Kaiser Baas’ VR-X Headset provides an affordable entry point into the world of virtual reality, designed to work in conjunction with apps downloaded on the user’s smartphone.
In doing this, the VR-X, which supports smartphone screen sizes from 4” to 6”, uses the “smartphone sensors in tandem to provide an immersive experience”, with VR apps available from Google Play and the Apple App Store.
Users slide their smartphone into the protective phone bracket, securing the VR-X using its adjustable straps.
With both the head-strap and lenses fully adjustable, the VR-X is also completely wireless, allowing for freedom of movement.
Priced at $49.95 RRP, the VR-X is available from Officeworks nationally.
Further information can be found here.
- Lens size: 42 mm. FOV (field of view): 100 degree.
- Screen orientation: stereoscopic
- Support 3D effect: yes, stereo side-by-side format for 3D pictures and videos
- Supported phone display size: 4” – 6″
- Supported phone dimension: 124 mm x 59 mm – 158 mm x 78 mm
- Magnetic interactive button
- Front camera sliding panel – enabling smartphone cameras for augmented reality apps
- Interpupillary adjustment: 58 mm – 72 mm.
- Focal length adjustment: 10 mm – 20 mm
- Adjustable head strap.
- Dimension: 203 mm x 150 mm x 133 mm;
- Weight: 340g