The warranties and conditions below apply to products sold in Australia only.
B. THE KAISER BAAS TWELVE (12) MONTH WARRANTY
In relation to your purchase of a Kaiser Baas Product (“Product”), in addition to any warranties/guarantees that cannot by law be excluded, Kaiser Baas warrants to you that subject to the conditions and exclusions below, Kaiser Baas will, at its option, repair or replace any Product which is defective and is returned to Kaiser Baas within twelve (12) months of the date of purchase.
C. DETAILS OF WARRANTOR
The details of the Warrantor are as follows:
Warrantor: Lako Pacific Pty Ltd
Business address: 12 Studley Street, Abbotsford VIC 3067 Phone: 1300 302 306
D. PROCEDURE FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS
To make a warranty claim, you must:
(1) Deliver or send the defective Product to Kaiser Baas at its address shown above, together with proof of purchase in the form of a dated receipt or tax invoice, and a description of the Product’s defect/s. It is your responsibility to ensure that in delivering the defective Product to Kaiser Baas, the Product is suitably packaged so that it is adequately protected against damage during transit.
(2) Prior to delivering the defective Product to Kaiser Baas, you should (if applicable), remove all files or data stored on the Product which you consider private or confidential.
(3) On receipt of the defective Product, proof of purchase and description of the Product’s defect/s as required above, Kaiser Baas will assess the claim and notify you of the claim’s outcome.
(4) Any expense associated with making a claim under the Kaiser Baas twelve (12) month warranty are to be borne by you
E. EXCLUSIONS FROM TWELVE (12) MONTH WARRANTY
The Kaiser Baas twelve (12) month warranty does not apply if the Product:
• Is modified or tampered with;
• Is damaged by act of God, power surge, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, mishandling, wear and tear, misapplication, or other causes unrelated to defective materials or workmanship;
• Is damaged by programs, data, viruses or files, or during shipment;
• Is not used in accordance with the accompanying documentation and instructions;
• Is repaired, modified or altered by anyone other than Kaiser Baas;
• Is on-sold, assigned, transferred or leased to a third party.
F. EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
It is a condition of the Kaiser Baas twelve (12) month warranty that in making your claim:
(1) Kaiser Baas is not liable to you for any loss of your data or information stored on the Product resulting from the repair or replacement of the Product; and
(2) The repair or replacement of the Product is your exclusive remedy.
G. NO OTHER WARRANTIES
The twelve (12) month Kaiser Baas warranty referred to above is the only express warranty given to you, and subject to any applicable laws that cannot be excluded, is provided in lieu of all other express or implied warranties and conditions (if any) including any created by any other documents or packaging. No information (oral or written) or statements made by Kaiser Baas, its agents or suppliers, or its or their employees are to be taken as amounting to a warranty or condition or expanding the scope of the Kaiser Baas twelve (12) month warranty, and if any such information or statements have been made they are hereby withdrawn.
H. CONSUMER RIGHTS
You may have the benefits of other rights and remedies pursuant to law in relation to your purchase of the Product in respect of which liability may not be excluded or restricted. The conditions of the Kaiser Baas twelve (12) month warranty referred to above are subject to, and do not affect, such other rights and remedies.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.